For over 60 years, the Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute (CMHI) has been the voice of the manufactured building industry in Canada. The only organization representing all facets of the industry, CMHI brings manufactured building producers, retailers, realtors, suppliers, community managers and others together to achieve a common goal—excellence in the buildings and communities we create and the professional service we deliver. Our members work together on a wide range of activities:
- codes and standards development
- industry networking and communication
- industry education and training
- consumer information initiatives
- research and innovation projects
- regulatory reform
- representations to government
- export research and promotion
We work with a wide range of public- and private-sector partners to ensure that the specific interests of the manufactured building industry are addressed at a national level. Through our affiliation with regional manufactured building associations, we also provide support on issues of a provincial, territorial or local nature.
Find out more about membership benefits and how to become a CMHI member.